Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Car Theft and how to avoid it.
So I’m laying in bed and thinking about what I need to do tomorrow.
All of a sudden I jump out of bed and realize that I left my lap-top in the back seat of my car.
I wake up my husband (because you know it’s like 11:45) and send him out to my car to retrieve the lap-top.
One of the best ways to avoid your car being broken into is DON’T KEEP ANYTHING VALUBLE IN YOUR CAR! That’s what the thefts are looking for. If they don’t see anything thought the windows they won’t bother with your car, they’ll just move on to the next car.
We are friend with a few of the local police officers, and you wouldn’t believe some of the thing that people have left in their cars overnight.(Purses, laptops, phones, iPods, check books I could go on and on) Just to wake up and find it missing.
Always park in a lighted area when possible, and if you have a drive way, use it. Check this out http://www.yourpersonalsecuritystore.com/product/IAAL
It might help out if you can't afford a car alarm.