Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hygiene Preparedness Preparation: Where do I start preparing? How do I start preparing?


Where do I start preparing? How do I start preparing?

Those are two commonly asked questions and both have merit. Look, it can seem like an overwhelming task; but with guidance and good information you will have no problems accomplishing your preparedness goals. Once you fill your tool box with the proper tools you will be on the road my friends; my job will be to give you those tools! Let’s get started!

First you have to find that starting point; what do you have on hand? Specifically in these areas: Tools, Food and Water Storage, First Aid and Medical Supplies, Personal Hygiene items, and the Junk Box. Today I will break down Tools. Check back tomorrow for First Aid and Medical Supplies.


Hygiene:

This is pretty basic stuff; inventory the items that keep you clean and help others tolerate your odor or lack of if you have these with you. Toilet paper AKA TP; I never leave home without it, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, lotion, female products and any person specific products. If you store these products in many places be sure to inventory all of them. If you have pets inventory there hygiene products too.

Remember the best time to learn your lesson about personal security, self defense and preparedness id before something happens.